The artist sought to design a fence that would be functional and decorative as well as meaningful to the users of the park and to the neighborhood.
Note: The cut out designs on either side of the gates are enlargements of computer circuit boards.
- Artist: Eddy Martinez Hood, Paradise, CA
- Landscape Architect: Land Image, Chico, CA
- Date: 1999
- Media: Steel
- Location: Humboldt Avenue Skatepark
- Funding Source: RDA Art Fund and Humboldt Avenue Skatepark
- Selection Process: Local request for proposals. Selected by project designer, Park Director and Art Coordinator.